The industrial area of Chemosvit in Svit, with its 450,000 m2, is an important industrial aggregation in Slovakia. Various productions ranging from plastic films, recycling of plastics, transportation services, machinery productions and distribution of energy can be found here. The area has its own energy production and offers complete transportation infrastructure and services. The flexibility of on-site power supply allows an instant reaction and covers the fluctuations in energy consumption. The company makes use of lands and buildings covering the total area of cca 42,000 m2.
Location of the area
The area is located in Svit, the High Tatras region, in the northern part of Slovakia, near the Polish boarders. In the immediate vicinity of the industrial park, there is a D1 highway connecting the east and the west of Slovakia. The area has its own railway connection. An international airport can be found only 8 km from Svit, in Poprad.
Services offered in the area
• Security service, on-site fire department;
• Administration of real property, services and repairs;
• Consulting, IT, accounting services;
• Plastic waste processing;
• Transportation services;
• Rentals of offices, meeting rooms, conference halls and training centres, accommodation, restaurant, sports and leisure activities.